Happy Anniversary Part 4 of 5
I think this list stands on it's own, so no introduction.
31) He modifies his facial hair based on my whims.
32) He remembers insignificant little stories I tell him, and brings them up in later conversations.
33) He's a good driver.
34) He thinks I'm a good driver.
35) He completely trusts me with his car.
36) He knows proper grammer and spelling.
37) He kills bees and wasps for me.
38) He lets me kill spiders for him.
39) He doesn't like beer, and he's not afraid to admit it.
40) He ensures that I get cotton candy at every sporting event we attend, even if he has to walk a few times around the stadium to find it.
31) He modifies his facial hair based on my whims.
32) He remembers insignificant little stories I tell him, and brings them up in later conversations.
33) He's a good driver.
34) He thinks I'm a good driver.
35) He completely trusts me with his car.
36) He knows proper grammer and spelling.
37) He kills bees and wasps for me.
38) He lets me kill spiders for him.
39) He doesn't like beer, and he's not afraid to admit it.
40) He ensures that I get cotton candy at every sporting event we attend, even if he has to walk a few times around the stadium to find it.
Comments:
Post a Comment
Dibs on this man---especially if he appreciates an older woman.
#31 - I do that for my girlfriend too! What is it about women wanting to call the facial hair shots?
