Happy Anniversary part 5 of 5
Well, I'm happy to report we've made it successfully past the two year mark and are still married. We're now 6 days into our third year.
To bring this to a close, here are items 41-50 on the things-I-love-about-my-husband list.
41) He eats and always compliments my cooking, even when I screw it up.
42) He pays our bills and balances our checkbook because he knows I hate doing it.
43) He's competitive and loves playing games.
44) He doesn't get truly upset when I win a game.
45) He has no desire to ever go to Las Vegas.
46) He's a hard worker.
47) He gives great back rubs.
48) He doesn't become a baby when he's sick.
49) He's one of the few people I know who is geniunely kind.
50) He has a twisted sense of humor that gives mine a run for it's money.
Thanks for reading!
To bring this to a close, here are items 41-50 on the things-I-love-about-my-husband list.
41) He eats and always compliments my cooking, even when I screw it up.
42) He pays our bills and balances our checkbook because he knows I hate doing it.
43) He's competitive and loves playing games.
44) He doesn't get truly upset when I win a game.
45) He has no desire to ever go to Las Vegas.
46) He's a hard worker.
47) He gives great back rubs.
48) He doesn't become a baby when he's sick.
49) He's one of the few people I know who is geniunely kind.
50) He has a twisted sense of humor that gives mine a run for it's money.
Thanks for reading!
Comments:
Post a Comment
Yay!!! Congratulations again! It sounds like you married a winner. I sure hope if I ever get married there will be 50 things to like about me. Wouldn't it be awful if my wife stopped at 20 and couldn't think of anymore? Maybe we should make an agreement before we get married in which we both sit down and write what we like about each other, and if we are unable to come up with 50 things, then we shouldn't get married.
Sam: That's a great idea. They should add that section to all pre-marriage counselling. "You can only make it to number #47, Suzie? That's it, NO MARRIAGE FOR YOU!"
Hmmm, Dave never said he could reciprocate by writing a things-I-love-about-Kelly list. Maybe you're not the only one who's significant other would be stumped at number 11, Fawndoo!
Trust me, I won't be doing this again anytime soon. I've had a great time writing it, but that's just about enough public mushiness for many years.
Thank you both for the well wishes.
Hmmm, Dave never said he could reciprocate by writing a things-I-love-about-Kelly list. Maybe you're not the only one who's significant other would be stumped at number 11, Fawndoo!
Trust me, I won't be doing this again anytime soon. I've had a great time writing it, but that's just about enough public mushiness for many years.
Thank you both for the well wishes.
Kelly, I'll bet you got lots of brownie points for that list.
I was just thinking that maybe 50 is unreasonable for people who haven't been married. You know more about your husband because you've been married to him for a while, but a couple who hasn't been married yet couldn't possibly be expected to come up with 50 things. Maybe 20 is more like it.
I was just thinking that maybe 50 is unreasonable for people who haven't been married. You know more about your husband because you've been married to him for a while, but a couple who hasn't been married yet couldn't possibly be expected to come up with 50 things. Maybe 20 is more like it.
While I most certainly appreciate and respect your excellent list and obviously fine husband, I must take issue with #45. Las Vegas is an experience not to be missed, no matter how you may feel about it. You may hate the glitz, gambling and general hedonism, but the parade of humanity is one of the greatest little pieces of education you will ever get.
Also, they have The Star Trek Experience, which, alone, is worth the trip. For me, I love it, but in small doses. Now double down, baby!
Also, they have The Star Trek Experience, which, alone, is worth the trip. For me, I love it, but in small doses. Now double down, baby!
Elijah: Thanks!
Sam: 20 seems about right. My husband and I were together pretty much every day for almost a year before we got married. We bought a house together. You think from the time spent together and going through a stressful transaction, we would've known alot about each other. And we did. But it doesn't even compare to how much you find out when you tie the knot and live under the same roof. It's unreal.
Kristine: I guess Las Vegas has it's pluses, but seriously, there's so many other places I want to see that it would be on the very, very bottom of the list. I must say, you have picqued my interest with that Star Trek experience tidbit there. It's officially moved up one slot on the list.
Sam: 20 seems about right. My husband and I were together pretty much every day for almost a year before we got married. We bought a house together. You think from the time spent together and going through a stressful transaction, we would've known alot about each other. And we did. But it doesn't even compare to how much you find out when you tie the knot and live under the same roof. It's unreal.
Kristine: I guess Las Vegas has it's pluses, but seriously, there's so many other places I want to see that it would be on the very, very bottom of the list. I must say, you have picqued my interest with that Star Trek experience tidbit there. It's officially moved up one slot on the list.
