M.C.F.A.T. Volume X
It's time for another test:
1) You loved it, but critics hated it, or vice versa. Who’s right?
I hated The Matrix. I'm pretty sure critics loved that. I'm not convinced I'm right, I think I have to try it once more before I can definitively say it sucks.
2) What’s the most expensive hobby you’ve had?
I suppose collecting classic or obscure movies would count.
3) What sports, if any, have you played as part of an organized team? What sports, if any, have you played for fun?
I never played organized sports. I play golf and extreme badminton for fun.
4) What would you do if you had a pet monkey?
Dress it up in armor and have sword fights with it.
5) Which is better: extreme heat or extreme cold?
Extreme cold.
1) You loved it, but critics hated it, or vice versa. Who’s right?
I hated The Matrix. I'm pretty sure critics loved that. I'm not convinced I'm right, I think I have to try it once more before I can definitively say it sucks.
2) What’s the most expensive hobby you’ve had?
I suppose collecting classic or obscure movies would count.
3) What sports, if any, have you played as part of an organized team? What sports, if any, have you played for fun?
I never played organized sports. I play golf and extreme badminton for fun.
4) What would you do if you had a pet monkey?
Dress it up in armor and have sword fights with it.
5) Which is better: extreme heat or extreme cold?
Extreme cold.
Comments:
Post a Comment
Yes, most people liked The Matrix. I really hated it when I watched it. Not indifference, not boredom, just HATE. But since it is such a popular movie I'm willing to give it another shot. I thought maybe the problem was that I hadn't seen it on the big screen, and therefore couldn't fully appreciate the effects.
Extreme badminton is basically like regular badminton, except all the participants are out for blood!!! Being able to spike the birdie at someone's head helps. Additionally, you've got to have tennis rackets. Badminton rackets are too flimsy to stand up to the abuse.
Your kids should be getting old enough to play badminton soon, right?
Extreme badminton is basically like regular badminton, except all the participants are out for blood!!! Being able to spike the birdie at someone's head helps. Additionally, you've got to have tennis rackets. Badminton rackets are too flimsy to stand up to the abuse.
Your kids should be getting old enough to play badminton soon, right?
I thought The Matrix was excellent... until I watched #2 and 3. Those were so bad, they actually detracted from the original.
Loved the first one, couldn't believe I skipped it in theaters, liked the second one a lot, not as much as the first, and didn't hate the third one. I think one almost could have stood on its own without sequels, leaving the further adventures of superNeo to our imaginations. Of course then we wouldn't have cool stuff like the burly brawl...
Extreme badminton? Is that one ESPN2?
Oh, and the monkey answer - best one yet!
Oh, and the monkey answer - best one yet!
All you Matrix lovers. Bah!
Jerry: If it's not on ESPN2, it certainly should be.
I lifted the monkey bit from Dane Cook. Makes me laugh everytime.
Jerry: If it's not on ESPN2, it certainly should be.
I lifted the monkey bit from Dane Cook. Makes me laugh everytime.
