Ultrasound
We had our ultrasound today. The kid was very shy but the tech is 80% certain that it's a girl. Which I'd like to believe, but as clearly seen in this ultrasound pic, I'm certain that I'll be giving birth to Jack Skellington. Dun dun DUNNN!

Oh well, it should be an easy delivery anyway.

Oh well, it should be an easy delivery anyway.
Comments:
Post a Comment
arae you just Tim Burton in drag, or what?
You know, Kelly, all Jack really needed was a little love from a grandmother. Since seeing those pictures, I'm starting to feel like a granny already! Just in time too - I'm tired of thinking of Max as my grandchild.
Be careful with the "80% sure it's a girl" guess. You'll start buying everything in pink and yellow and end up with a boy who has a complex.
I have a nephew that the doctor was 100% sure was a girl. Turned out that the modest little guy was tucking back his plumbing. I've also heard the 100% sure it's a boy, just to later discover that it was a girl who had her hand on her leg and a finger in just the right place as to be deceptive.
I have a nephew that the doctor was 100% sure was a girl. Turned out that the modest little guy was tucking back his plumbing. I've also heard the 100% sure it's a boy, just to later discover that it was a girl who had her hand on her leg and a finger in just the right place as to be deceptive.
Lorna: Perhaps I am. We're going to do a movie of Tim Burton in drag filming Ed Wood. It'll be really wild.
Anon: I'm still going to tell the kid that it's skull face was freaking you out.
Put your fears to rest, Jerry. Even if I was without a doubt certain it was a girl, there's no way I'd buy everything in pink and yellow. It's not my style to go 100% with gender specific colors. And I've got to throw it out there that I'd have no problem dressing a baby girl in blue clothes, or a baby boy in pink or yellow clothes as long as we weren't going out. Hahaha! Let the permanent scarring begin ...
Anon: I'm still going to tell the kid that it's skull face was freaking you out.
Put your fears to rest, Jerry. Even if I was without a doubt certain it was a girl, there's no way I'd buy everything in pink and yellow. It's not my style to go 100% with gender specific colors. And I've got to throw it out there that I'd have no problem dressing a baby girl in blue clothes, or a baby boy in pink or yellow clothes as long as we weren't going out. Hahaha! Let the permanent scarring begin ...
Oh, CLEARLY it's a girl! Can't you see the hairbow? ;)
Big congrats!
Big congrats!
Maybe a mix of "Skull" and "Kelly"....Skelly? Or you should name her after the blog..."Paradoxica". No, no save that for her super hero name.
Maybe you and Dave should just come up with your own name. :)
Maybe you and Dave should just come up with your own name. :)
I'm amazed that a person can tell anything at all from an ultrasound. My guess would be 50/50, which is exact the same as it would be if I hadn't seen the ultrasound at all.
Wendy: Right now, we're 80% sure that the baby will be Emilie or Margaret.
MCF: Skelly. And I thought no one could be worse than Dave at thinking up baby names. Paradoxica is a good superhero name.
Sam: I've seen some pretty conclusive ultrasound pics that show boy or girl, but I agree that the sometimes they point out something and I think "That's what you're basing the decision on? OK, if you say so."
MCF: Skelly. And I thought no one could be worse than Dave at thinking up baby names. Paradoxica is a good superhero name.
Sam: I've seen some pretty conclusive ultrasound pics that show boy or girl, but I agree that the sometimes they point out something and I think "That's what you're basing the decision on? OK, if you say so."
Ahhh! I love the nickname "Maggie" and that's exactly why I'm pulling for Margaret. How cool!

