Paradoxes and Problems

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Paperback Swap 

Here's a nifty site I found:

http://www.paperbackswap.com

You post your books that you no longer want, and mail them to another member when they request it. Then, you get a book credit and can request books from other members. I've already mailed out 5 books and am anxiously waiting for 3 to arrive. Fun stuff!
Posted by Kelly @ 7:51 AM

Comments:

that reminds me---I have a copy of the paperback "Serenity" that I was holding onto for you---do you want it ?
Thanks Lorna, that would be great. More books, that's always welcome news!
I love what you've done with the place!
Thanks Darrell! I just wanted an easy, no maintenance look, so I picked up a template from blogger-templates. He/she has some very nicely designed work over there (the link is on the bottom right hand side of my blog, if anyone is interested).
invisible