Paradoxes and Problems

Monday, June 05, 2006

Pregnancy Fun Fact 

Pregnancy cravings are strong enough to make me shove my face into a big watermelon rind to suck out the puddles of juice after I have cut away all the fruit. However, they are not strong enough for me to get over my fear that no matter how much I clean my counters raw chicken germs still remain. So the watermelon piece that got away from me as I sliced went right into the garbage.
Posted by Kelly @ 5:51 PM

Comments:

Now I'm worried I'm pregnant...
smart girl. wataermelon and chicken juice is a crappy combo
Kelly, please excuse the off-topic comment, but Wendy and I just wanted to let you and Dave know that our URL's have changed because of the bandwidth theft thing.

Wendy is at http://darwen.us/dorkside

Darrell is at http://darwen.us/southcon

You've frequently been kind enough to leave comments for us and to blogroll us, so we wanted to be sure to tell both you and Dave.

And by the way, when my mother was pregnant with me, she really did eat an entire watermellon in one sitting. Pretty impressive for a non-professional speed-eater.
Thanks for the comment, Darrell! I was wondering where you and Wendy and filmgeeks had gone (I suspected that it had something to do with the bandwidth thefts). Thanks for the new links!
Oh, holy mother of pearl. My husband eats a whole watermelon every night while they are in season. Like, seriously. I hope he's not pregnant. I'm just not ready to be a daddy.
invisible