All-Star
Well, us Pittsburghers are the hosts of the baseball All-Star game this year. I was listening to ESPN radio on my drive in this morning, and the host was talking about All-Star games in general, and how they're more pageantry than a "serious" game. I've never liked the All-Star games for this very reason. They're completely boring because they're not competitive. The skills competition can be fun, but I'm usually not all that interested in the "stars" of any particular sport.
So, are there any sports fans out there that do like them? And if so, why? What's the draw?
So, are there any sports fans out there that do like them? And if so, why? What's the draw?
Comments:
Post a Comment
I'm not a sports fan, so I shouldn't comment,but I did want to tell you how fun your new baby box is....
My best friend likes the all-star game and wishes she could go. She digs seeing all the big names in one place, I think. She's also irritated because it's so hard for the locals to get tickets.
Like Lorna, I too will comment off topic and compliment you on this clean new template. I'll even try to make this comment on topic by saying I like ALL the STARs in the banner. :)
