I love my camera phone
It is very possible that every other post, if not more, will be solely photos these days.




Comments:
Post a Comment
How do you get her to make those faces? That first one is awesome; holy personality.
Nice couch.
Oh, and good pictures of maggie and whats-his-name
Oh, and good pictures of maggie and whats-his-name
MCF: I poke her with a stick. That's an OK thing to do, right?
Lorna: Thanks. The previous home owners left that couch when they moved out. And I'm way too lazy to redecorate when there's nothing wrong with the current setup.
Lorna: Thanks. The previous home owners left that couch when they moved out. And I'm way too lazy to redecorate when there's nothing wrong with the current setup.
I love that 3rd picture:
"Ok, Mom, enough with the camera phone."
"Ok, Mom, enough with the camera phone."
Oh, Kelly, that first picture is one that you must never lose. It will be one of those that, when dear Maggie is about nine years old, you can use for blackmail. She's ADORABLE!
