Paradoxes and Problems

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Movies 

I think I'm going to miss going to movies this fall.

Of course, the reason I'll be missing is totally worth it. But, but, the movie has Buster from Arrested Development and everything! Tiny bummer.
Posted by Kelly @ 10:55 AM

Comments:

When I was watching the trailer for this one, I just had to smile when Buster appeared ... It's so nice to see him finding quality work, since he was one of the funniest people on the dearly departed Arrested Development
You know that lots of theatres have 'Baby' showings. In Ottawa, it's Tuesday afternoons. Not much crying but lots of suckling....
Just a quick note to say that I appreciate your willingness to stay at home while your baby is an infant instead of dragging her into a crowded theater. You'd be surprised at how many movies I've had ruined by inconsiderate parents.
I'd never take her to a movie theater when she's still a baby. Well, maybe to one of those Baby showings, if I could find one.

The good news is we've gotten Maggie used to taking an occasional bottle, so I'll be able to go see the movie with Dave while the grandparents babysit. Woohoo!
Yeah, she's a total cutie, I'd say very worth it.
invisible