Paradoxes and Problems

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Maggie-mus Prime 

or, How to project your dorkiness onto your daughter

Posted by Kelly @ 3:17 PM

Comments:

That looks like something I would do if I had a kid!

You two are the coolest parents ever. For no reason in particular, do you know if they sell Optimus onesies for 32-year-old guys to wear in offices? Actually, if I ever want a kid, maybe you shouldn't tell me if they do...
echoing MCF...especially about the parents part. I already have my own onesies for the office.
I thought you'd like that, MCF. :-)

If they do have onesies for adults, I certainly don't want to know about it ...
well, MCF, you could always wait for Kelly's daughter to grow up and marry her. She won;t mind your Transformer undies...S
Dave! Keep your fingers away from her! She'll snap'em right off!!!
I'm fairly certain that since we like Transformers, Maggie will grow up to not like them. I mean, isn't that what kids do?
invisible